About the Founder
“My greatest joy is to help people connect with their own inner wisdom, and teach them to trust and express their true nature in all aspects of life. I teach my clients the tools to de-stress, and I support them in their healing and life transformation — especially when they are facing difficult circumstances. I know how to guide them because I made the journey myself.”
Dr. Pauline Lucas
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Board Certified Women’s Health Specialist
- Certified Mayo Clinic Wellness Coach
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Certified Mindfulness and Meditation Instructor
- Professional Yoga Therapist
- National Board Certified Health and Wellness Coach
- Certified Integrative Women’s Health and Functional Nutrition Coach
- Certified MMI Mindfulness@Work Trainer
In this podcast, Dr. Pauline Lucas discusses how she uses meditation in her physical therapy practice and in her personal life. Learn how meditation can be helpful for your patients as well as strategies for use in their therapy and your own.
Learn how yoga and other holistic practices can benefit trauma survivors and help develop resiliency
This comprehensive program is especially designed for yoga teachers and those currently serving or interested in serving populations dealing with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), and trauma.
It includes lectures, yoga classes, and interactive practicums on topics like adapting yoga practice and teaching for trauma, mindfulness and meditation for addressing chronic pain, yoga and meditation for traumatic brain injury, addressing stress and burnout in caregivers, iRest Yoga Nidra, and much more.
Click here for more information